Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

'Drone on my Phone' iOS App

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Guys this was posted in another of our forums and tried it . Like it but not using the sliders to control it.
I know it’s inferior to what you guys use but I like it. I see you can use a controller binded to this app.
And my question is I need to know what controller that uses sticks to control it to get.
I’ve looked on Amazon and there are too many to choose from. Has anyone seen this and used it with a cheap
controller that has sticks.
Thanks.

Guys this was posted in another of our forums and tried it . Like it but not using the sliders to control it.
I know it’s inferior to what you guys use but I like it. I see you can use a controller binded to this app.
And my question is I need to know what controller that uses sticks to control it to get.
I’ve looked on Amazon and there are too many to choose from. Has anyone seen this and used it with a cheap
controller that has sticks.
Thanks.
Something like this maybe...
SteelSeries Nimbus+

Cheaper one here.
IPega Wireless Gamepad Bluetooth Joystick Game Controller for Android/IOS Phone | eBay

Even cheaper here.
Bluetooth Wireless Controller Game pad For Android Amazon iOS | eBay

Reactions: dirkclod
The Ipega don’t look bad. I’m no gamer at all I’m wanting this to have
the sticks or whatever to see if I can even do this. I need to look in Amazon for this as I quit messing with e bay. To easy to return with
Prime.
Has anybody even messed with this app. I know it’s free and for a few bucks of course you can upgrade to change expos and whatever.

There is now an iPhone/iPad version of "CurryKitten FPV Simulator" for $1.99...
I just bought it but haven't checked it out yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya