Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

drone speeds up drastically at 25% throttle on its own

WubsFPV

Reaction score
When taking off with my drone I slowly increase throttle and at about 25% throttle my drone speeds up and blimps or jumps higher in the air without me increasing throttle at all.
And to mention it didn't do that with my first flights just now out of the random it started to do that.
Has anyone had this problem before and could please help?

Equipment:
motors: EMAX ECO II Series 4S 2400KV
receiver: BETAFPV ELRS Lite 2.4GHz Long Range Receiver
transmitter: RadioMaster TX12 Mark II EDGETX ELRS
and a SpeedyBee 405 V3 FC&ESC Stack

Last edited:
You should not let motors run between idle and takeoff power for long, so just going for it a bit quicker should be enough.

You should not let motors run between idle and takeoff power for long, so just going for it a bit quicker should be enough.
I don't think this is the problem because it just started to happen out of nowhere.
At 25% the drone jumps high in the air and for a second it stays at the same rpm without me moving the sticks and then falling from the air.

Then it might be something else but nobody will be able to advise when they have no idea of what equipment you have.

In a BetaFlight drone, I'd check the mid point and throttle expo settings in the rate profile tab and/or I might suspect a throttle curve setting or expo in the radio.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas