Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Eachine Tyro99 flip of death?

Siddems

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I bought a tyro99 a few weeks back and followed a build guide on YouTube. Everything seems to be fine all the way up to arming it, then once I give it a bit of throttle it seems fine for a second and lifts up from the ground then it goes like full throttle and directly into the ground.

All the motors are spinning in the right direction and seems to be responding to all movements correctly in beta flight.

Receiver is Frsky R-XSR, transmitter is Frsky QX7. All other parts are stock Tyro99 parts

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone, I bought a tyro99 a few weeks back and followed a build guide on YouTube. Everything seems to be fine all the way up to arming it, then once I give it a bit of throttle it seems fine for a second and lifts up from the ground then it goes like full throttle and directly into the ground.

All the motors are spinning in the right direction and seems to be responding to all movements correctly in beta flight.

Receiver is Frsky R-XSR, transmitter is Frsky QX7. All other parts are stock Tyro99 parts

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I had the flight modes screwed up on one drone. It was in acro mode which I did not know. It would do the same thing for me go up about a foot and then flip over. So check your mode settings in Betaflight. Hope this helps.

Reactions: tevek
Sounds like your motors orders are wrong. In the Betaflight Motors tab, with PROPS OUT SO YOU DON'T CUT YOUR FACE OFF, enable the "I understand risks" and spin the motors one by one. Make sure the numbers 1 2 3 and 4 match your quad. They probably won't. Write down the order. Then use the "set resource" and "resource motor 1 XX" "resource motor 2 XX" commands in the CLI. You can find many good tutorials on youtube or google. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the replies, although it happens in both acro mode and angle mode, and the motors are spinning in the right direction and they are matching up to the motor numbers in betaflight

You say that everything is correct, but you don't say any specifics, chances are you are incorrect about at least one thing.
If you want to get to the bottom of it have someone a little more experienced have a look at it with you. I would be glad to check over your config and operation, pm me if you want.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax