Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Editing with DaVinci

brandonstreet

Reaction score
Currently delving head first in to editing videos in DaVinci Resolve. Learning to color grade, use fusion, etc. Curious if anyone has any quality tutorials that really helped them to learn interesting things you can accomplish with DaVinci? I've been scanning through google/youtube but the tutorials are all so saturated with useless info or extreme beginner stuff. Would love to get in to using particles and such.

Here is a little edit of the sunset the other day. Color graded and used fusion to add some subtle moving fog that transitions in once I go above the tree line.

When it comes to video/photo editing, personal tastes will vary. At the end of the day, if you (or your client) are pleased, that's all that matters.

When it comes to video/photo editing, personal tastes will vary. At the end of the day, if you (or your client) are pleased, that's all that matters.
I agree with this. To clarify, this post is more so to see if anyone has any recommendations on good learning opportunity to progress my editing skills. Whether that be random interesting tutorials or things that someone might enjoy implementing for their own media. Just looking to grow my knowledgebase really.

I agree with this. To clarify, this post is more so to see if anyone has any recommendations on good learning opportunity to progress my editing skills. Whether that be random interesting tutorials or things that someone might enjoy implementing for their own media. Just looking to grow my knowledgebase really.
There are several out there. There are free videos on YouTube that you can watch and learn from.

Great work with Davinci! I am working on macOS, and for me, it was a little hard to use, so I moved to Movavi. I see it as more intuitive and easier to use because of its automated features, which offer me the same quality and effects as Davinci.

In this article are more about its features: Top 8 best video editing software for Mac in 2023. + there, you will find more alternatives to use that might come in handy for your projects.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18