Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Finally!!!

A.O.

Reaction score
So I got my set up late yesterday and by the time I got it all charged up, and the firmware updated it was too late to fly. No way was I going to take the first flight in the dark!!! So this morning it was overcast and by the time we got out of the hot tub it started raining!! ? Rained pretty hard all day (where was that Phantomrain wetsuit when I needed it?) anyway the rain quit about the time we went to dinner.. had a nice big Margarita but it was too nice when we got home just to leave the drone on the kitchen table! So I fired it up!! WOOT WOOT what a gas Only have one battery, was supposed to have a second today but it was a no show. I'm guessing I got 12-15minutes max on it but boy was that fun!!! Took a little video and am uploading it to you tube so hopefully tomorrow sometime it'll be done and I'll post it! YES, so glad I did this... it is SO fast!! Flew normal and sport mode, wont get to manual for a while me thinks! Ok, I have to get off now and go order some more batteries!

Edit to add: The video has no audio, why not??

Last edited:
Reactions: thetechnobear
So I got my set up late yesterday and by the time I got it all charged up, and the firmware updated it was too late to fly. No way was I going to take the first flight in the dark!!! So this morning it was overcast and by the time we got out of the hot tub it started raining!! ? Rained pretty hard all day (where was that Phantomrain wetsuit when I needed it?) anyway the rain quit about the time we went to dinner.. had a nice big Margarita but it was too nice when we got home just to leave the drone on the kitchen table! So I fired it up!! WOOT WOOT what a gas Only have one battery, was supposed to have a second today but it was a no show. I'm guessing I got 12-15minutes max on it but boy was that fun!!! Took a little video and am uploading it to you tube so hopefully tomorrow sometime it'll be done and I'll post it! YES, so glad I did this... it is SO fast!! Flew normal and sport mode, wont get to manual for a while me thinks! Ok, I have to get off now and go order some more batteries!

?‍♂️ No idea,

You have to enable audio recording in the settings, it's off by default.
I looked in the goggles for it last night, I did not have the controller or bird fired up however, I'll turn everything on and go look again, thanks!

Where in settings do I look.. didn't see any "audio" settings.

Last edited:
Also, I went to order the fly more package last night, NOBODY has them except DJI so I ordered a set from them.. curious how long that might take!

I looked in the goggles for it last night, I did not have the controller or bird fired up however, I'll turn everything on and go look again, thanks!

Where in settings do I look.. didn't see any "audio" settings.
In the advanced camera settings I believe.

You always have to have everything powered on to adjust settings like with all other DJI aircraft.

Reactions: A.O.

Fantastic, I knew you would love this, so you have to turn on the Video to record audio in the googles in the setting .

Go ahead and put your order in as i have ordered the Neon Orange :) and will update the account for you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to Fly your FPV in the Rain.

congratulations @A.O. - great to see it up in the air.
Looks like you have a really lovely place to fly too.

audio, Id not worry too much about it... I turned it on, and whilst its nice at first, I found it a bit 'whiney' after a while... so not sure I'll leave it on videos, and may turn it off.

congratulations @A.O. - great to see it up in the air.
Looks like you have a really lovely place to fly too.

audio, Id not worry too much about it... I turned it on, and whilst its nice at first, I found it a bit 'whiney' after a while... so not sure I'll leave it on videos, and may turn it off.
I am no good whatso ever at editing and don't like the dead silence of the vids from my MA2 so , for now at least, I like the whiney buzz! Got my second battery today, and have 2 more ordered, so I'll get a little more flight time now!
Everybody was out of the fly more package but DJI had them so I ordered from there... not holding my breath till the get here though! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Fantastic, I knew you would love this, so you have to turn on the Video to record audio in the googles in the setting .

Go ahead and put your order in as i have ordered the Neon Orange :) and will update the account for you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to Fly your FPV in the Rain.
I will get there I'm sure thank you... just amassing all my parts and accessories.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix