Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Firmware doesn't flash

RandallEdick

Reaction score
When attempting to flash the firmware from Betaflight, I select that latest XILOF4 firmware, load from Online, then when I flash it never gets past "initiating reboot to bootloader" I then get a USB malfunctioned error. Impulse RC cannot find the flight controller. Tried 2 different data cables. Bad FC again??? First FC had a faulty accelerometer. What misery.

Ugh, Drone no longer boots, Get the first set of tones, but not the second. I understand that's an ECS issue. Why did it work before? Still no response to gimbal motions in betaflight. Receiver light is sold green. I will try an older set of firmware.

Ugh, Drone no longer boots, Get the first set of tones, but not the second. I understand that's an ECS issue. Why did it work before? Still no response to gimbal motions in betaflight. Receiver light is sold green. I will try an older set of firmware.
Must have knocked the connectors to the ECS loose, pressed it back in and now it boots. Still haven't solved not getting a response to gimbal motions in Betaflight. WARNING. NEVER mess with moving boards while it's powered on, created a short, got smoke, problably killed the ECS, but it still boots. The fun never ends.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz