Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

First flights DJI FPV

John Gowland

Reaction score
I can never race but I do love the idea of fast quality footage. With a little tail wind you can get up to 100 km/h in sports mode. 140 km/h in manual mode, but not quite yet for me. But thrilling!

I can never race but I do love the idea of fast quality footage. With a little tail wind you can get up to 100 km/h in sports mode. 140 km/h in manual mode, but not quite yet for me. But thrilling!
I see you’ve moved over to the dark side from your phantoms ?. Next step is use those V2 goggles and try full blown FPV. Like me, you won’t look back.

Very funny revek, put a grin on my face. I am definitely going to try when I get used to to the machine in sport mode. But being so old I don't think I will ever be good at it.
What I want to try is going in a relatively straight line at 140 km/h, following moving things and cliffs, mountains and stuff. Mod Removed Language) exciting though. :)
From what I can gather if you go in manual mode, putting the breaks on will switch to normal mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very funny revek, put a grin on my face. I am definitely going to try when I get used to to the machine in sport mode. But being so old I don't think I will ever be good at it.
What I want to try is going in a relatively straight line at 140 km/h, following moving things and cliffs, mountains and stuff. Mod Removed Language)exciting though. :)
From what I can gather if you go in manual mode, putting the breaks on will switch to normal mode.
Age is just a number John, just behind you and whilst my eyes aren’t that sharp, I have a lot of fun doing dives, flips and rolls. I left the phantom scene a couple of years ago and learnt how to crash, fly and rebuild my gear. I clocked 165 kph last week flying through a spot at the back of where I work and flying in acro is a wake up call to how you learn new things (so to speak). My P4P is gathering dust. As for the new DJI combo, looks like a good thing but I use Betaflight a lot for tuning and fixing stuff and I don’t think you can do that with the new gear.
Enjoy!

What I want to try is going in a relatively straight line at 140 km/h, following moving things and cliffs, mountains and stuff. Mod Removed Language)exciting though. :)
Thanks a lot, now what do I have to look forward to...

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone