Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Flight Logs Avata2

jiker69

Reaction score
I have looked at internal memory on the drone, the memory card and memory card in googles.
Where did they hide it now?
Thank You

I have looked at internal memory on the drone, the memory card and memory card in googles.
Thank You
I don't know where the file is but it is in the goggles. If I connect my goggles to an iPad and run DJI Fly app on it the flight log updates with my Avata 2 flights.

Likely need to use the app like for every DJI device from the past many years...
Check .DAT available
Likely need to use the app like for every DJI device from the past many years...
Check .DAT available
Actually, the Flightlogs.txt are either on the RC Pro or the Drone itself from all my past experiences with DJI drones, the Avata2 not. Thru the Googles to the DJI Fly is the "correct" info I'm receiving for the Avata2.

They're always in the app. The only thing that changes is where that app is and how it's connected to the rest of the system. If you have an RC Pro then that's what running the app so it's on there. If you don't have an RC Pro and connect your phone to the standard remote then your phone runs the app and the logs are there. With the Avata you connect a phone that runs the app so the logs are there, only minor difference is the phone connects to the goggles rather than the RC.

They're always in the app. The only thing that changes is where that app is and how it's connected to the rest of the system. If you have an RC Pro then that's what running the app so it's on there. If you don't have an RC Pro and connect your phone to the standard remote then your phone runs the app and the logs are there. With the Avata you connect a phone that runs the app so the logs are there, only minor difference is the phone connects to the goggles rather than the RC.
Correct! It’s been so long since I’ve used a phone or tablet I forgot it’s in the app. Thanks again

Not completely true for the Goggles 3, since the flight logs are actually originally created in both the Goggles 3 and the Avata 2 during flight, and then imported from the Goggles 3, afterwards, by hooking up an external device to the Goggles 3, which is running the DJI Fly app, such as an iPhone, iPad, or Android device.

I would think the Flight Logs should also be directly accessible somewhere on the Goggles 3 through its USB C connection when connected directly to a computer, without needing DJI Fly on a separate mobile device to import them from the Goggles 3.

Anyone know where in the Goggles 3 file structure that DJI has hidden the Flight Logs?

@msinger ?

Reactions: BudWalker
Not completely true for the Goggles 3, since the flight logs are actually originally created in both the Goggles 3 and the Avata 2 during flight, and then imported from the Goggles 3, afterwards, by hooking up an external device to the Goggles 3, which is running the DJI Fly app, such as an iPhone, iPad, or Android device.

I would think the Flight Logs should also be directly accessible somewhere on the Goggles 3 through its USB C connection when connected directly to a computer, without needing DJI Fly on a separate mobile device to import them from the Goggles 3.

Anyone know where in the Goggles 3 file structure that DJI has hidden the Flight Logs?

@msinger ?
👍

Follow the instructions here.

Reactions: KLRSKIR

@msinger ?
You would think. But, I've looked via the USB-C connection for any useable files. So far, it seems the only way to get log files from the Goggles 3 is via the Fly App. Same was true for the Goggles V2 and Goggles 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexScherba