Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Flight logs on the Avata

Jeff A

Reaction score
So on some site I read that I need to sync my flight logs with DJI Go. I see nothing where I can see or sync the flight logs. Has anyone figured that out?

Last edited:
It's DJI Fly, and log data will is seen in the Profile section of the app.

Once you've done the above step, the info will also be available in "AirData UAV" (app, find it in google store). It will show you a massive amount of data about your flights, equipment and batteries.

Are the flight data logs stored on the Goggles then? I didn't think there was any internal storage on the goggles. Then again, there must be some for the Fly App and to store your settings.

If there is, can I transfer it to the micro SD card somehow, or read/copy it directly from a PC?

Yes they're stored in the goggles, and no you need the app.

It's DJI Fly, and log data will is seen in the Profile section of the app.
I flew yesterday but not there. I did go to AirData.com (I have an account) aand there was nothing there yesterday but as I typed this message, the flight and associated data appeared, so I'm a happy guy.

Once you've done the above step, the info will also be available in "AirData UAV" (app, find it in google store). It will show you a massive amount of data about your flights, equipment and batteries.
I have had a Pro Account with them for a couple of years or more. My first flight that I flew yesterday just appeared there.

Absolutely worth the Pro membership! I too have been with AirData for a couple of years. Avata have been pretty quick to get the logs posted.

Remember to actually close the site-tab on your browser and relaunch the site if it's open. Seems that really speeds the process when hitting "Logs" when you go back later.

Absolutely worth the Pro membership! I too have been with AirData for a couple of years. Avata have been pretty quick to get the logs posted.

Remember to actually close the site-tab on your browser and relaunch the site if it's open. Seems that really speeds the process when hitting "Logs" when you go back later.
That is good advice about re-starting the page. I think i saw this myself today but didn't spend any time wondering why. I still have not seen any DJI logs on my device but I have not had time to look again. On my 1st flight i (unknowingly) flew with an intermittent cable from the goggles to my iPad. That and Micro SD cards not working have kept me busy. New hardware came today and new media in the morning.

The DJI FLY app. That will grab the logs from the goggles, and optionally upload them to DJI's servers, where things like appdata can then retrieve them from.

The DJI FLY app. That will grab the logs from the goggles, and optionally upload them to DJI's servers, where things like appdata can then retrieve them from.
Thanks. As of this morning, I think I have everything working, including Flight Logs. I also went through a handful of Micro SD cards in the goggles and none of them worked. I purchased a new 128 GB card, formatted it in exFAT and that appears to be working. One step at a time. I doubt I can fly this weekend because the local parks (My town has over 100 parks) will be full of people. Monday for sure.

Reactions: KLRSKIR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18