Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Forgot how much fun is GEPRC smart35 HD

timeless35

Reaction score
I didn't fly my smart35 for a while after focusing on long range and cinewhoop style flight. I forgot how much fun is that little 3.5 inches beast. Now if only I could properly freestyle. lol

Reactions: okw and dirkclod
I have my geprc 35 up and flying. it sounds loud, it kills the battery in a minute or two. I'm using a tattoo 1050 battery and it barely gets off the ground. at least 50 percent throttle to get off the ground. also I noticed my props are reversed from the picture, but have the same stock settings. I downloaded from the geprc website.

I have my geprc 35 up and flying. it sounds loud, it kills the battery in a minute or two. I'm using a tattoo 1050 battery and it barely gets off the ground. at least 50 percent throttle to get off the ground. also I noticed my props are reversed from the picture, but have the same stock settings. I downloaded from the geprc website.
That doesn't sound right. the smart 35 has plenty of power. The 1050mAh battery seems a little too much weight for that drone. The max I fly is 850mAh battery or 650mAh and I get ~7min flight time. Wait until you fly a 5 inches drone, those are way more loud than the smart 35 lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz