Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPV analog goggles... what should you buy today?

droneguy

Reaction score
Website
www.808drones.com
So I've been fielding alot of questions over the past few months from new potential FPV'ers wanting to get into the hobby at a reasonable price. Since I'm in the process of rebuilding my website and YouTube channel, I thought I'd post some details on here to help as many people as possible. I've assembled a chart of all the analog goggles that I have had an opportunity to see or touch in the past 6 years. There are definitely more, but this is the list of the goggles I have handled with a couple newer ones I have not. This list is just a simple reference chart I created to help compare goggle specs and street price for new pilots. It's important to know that the cost column represents the approximate price at release date and if you are looking to buy used equipment, there are certainly deals to be had for gear that is 3-5 years old. Depending on your budget, this list may help you make your decision easier.

I also have a bunch of additional columns that aren't included in this image that capture items such as included items, battery capacity and runtime, average user rating, current average street price, links to user manuals and my comments or notes. I will make this available on my website as soon as I get it back up and running.

If you would like me to add any other goggles, to the list, please PM me. Thanks, and enjoy!

PS. The highlighted items were identified for another user in this group with specific questions and budget and have no other meaning.
Goggle chart.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJAluzion