Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPV Camera mounting options

LJ75

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a question regarding FPV camera mounting. I have a Lisam LS-210 210mm frame and did have a Eachine 1000TVL 1/3 CCD 110 Degree 2.8mm Lens Mini FPV Camera. Being a noob and not surprisingly, I had a crash and lost the camera and also the carbon fiber plate that holds the camera. I have a new camera on the way but want to find out if there are any option to mount the camera without having to purchase a whole new frame just to get that particular piece of carbon fiber ?

I dont have a 3D printer and no experience with fabrication.

Any help and advise is much appreciated.

Thanks

LJ

Dending on which camera you have bought, many come with a ‘U’ shaped bracket that can mount your camera directly to the bottom plate of the quad frame. Easy enough to drill mounting holes in the frame (carefully) if there are no existing holes.

Reactions: NeoCloneOne
Thanks Tevek, its another Eachine 1000TVL 1/3 CCD 110 Degree 2.8mm Lens Mini FPV Camera. I've not received it yet but from memory of the last one it didn't come with any brackets :(

Thanks Tevek, its another Eachine 1000TVL 1/3 CCD 110 Degree 2.8mm Lens Mini FPV Camera. I've not received it yet but from memory of the last one it didn't come with any brackets :(
All good, do you know anyone with a mecanno (?) set? Otherwise you can easily make a bracket out of some 1.0 mm plate and get it sorted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput