Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPV drone controller choice for beginner

Welcome to the forum ?

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Hello , i'm new to FPV drone world so i hope you will give me advice on the components to choose to start that experiece :)
Welcome to FPVDronePilots from Dayton, Ohio USA! I would honestly stick with DJI Digital products, I started FPV a couple years ago with analog equipment and quickly found that the DJI Digital system suites me so much better. It is a little more expensive but well worth the range and clarity you get from the setup. Don't start with anything too big, try around a 3" drone, something with prop guards is a good starting point. All that being said I recommend the DJI controller if going with a DJI setup, it isn't cheap but very user friendly, you can find more about it HERE
Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to FPVDronePilots from Dayton, Ohio USA! I would honestly stick with DJI Digital products, I started FPV a couple years ago with analog equipment and quickly found that the DJI Digital system suites me so much better. It is a little more expensive but well worth the range and clarity you get from the setup. Don't start with anything too big, try around a 3" drone, something with prop guards is a good starting point. All that being said I recommend the DJI controller if going with a DJI setup, it isn't cheap but very user friendly, you can find more about it HERE
Fly safe and have fun!
Good advice and or , if you have the money get the DJI FPV set up, almost flies itself and lets you work your way into the FPV world.

Reactions: dirkclod
if you have the money get the DJI FPV set up, almost flies itself and lets you work your way into the FPV world.
What he said ^^^^

Reactions: PTMC and A.O.
Watch reviews and radio tutorials from YouTube. Especially from the likes of Matt Pochwatt and Joshua Bardwell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fducloux