Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPV goggles

The new Skyzones look awesome but pricey, I have skyzone 01 and they are great.
Sorry I misread, thought it said teleporters.
Big price dif.

Attachments

• 9308FD8D-F150-4444-8F2A-8C434DEF12F6.png
    9308FD8D-F150-4444-8F2A-8C434DEF12F6.png
    307 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reactions: broncosdad1317
looking to buy a good pair of fpv goggles. I was looking at the fatshark transformers. But I am a open to suggestions
there are tons of options.. what kind of price range are you wanting to stay at? I was in the same boat as you a couple months ago and ALMOST bought the transformers.. but ended up getting attitude v4's and I love them!

OLED is out. if its not oled your gonna want that after buying if your like me... (eg buyers remorse). this year should produce some better goggles. ive got fs hd3 and love them.. but I'm already wanting better. Im trying to be patient and see what comes out. HD3s are a better price now more than ever though and you won't be f disappointed. i can't talk to aomway though (no experience there)

OLED is out. if its not oled your gonna want that after buying if your like me... (eg buyers remorse). this year should produce some better goggles. ive got fs hd3 and love them.. but I'm already wanting better. Im trying to be patient and see what comes out. HD3s are a better price now more than ever though and you won't be f disappointed. i can't talk to aomway though (no experience there)
I agree for most people... I've got a tiny bit of remorse seeing how I just bought my attitude v4 a month ago. I knew when I got them fatsharks had something on the burner simmering. But part of my reason for the attitudes was because I couldn't quite justify that $500 price tag (bare bones). Had I got the hd3 I would've been pissed when I saw the hd0! Lol. But I really like my attitudes and plan on rocking them at least a year unless someone I know decides they want a good set for a little less money. Then I'd move mine and get some hd0's. Seeing how I'm still way under that $500 price point I'm very happy with my attitudes [emoji1303]

Reactions: Futuramille
ive worn out three head straps and two batteries on my fs hd3. what ever FS you get you still gotta get the diversity module?
I went with Furious FPV vs leforge. i just keep the firmware upgraded. in any case, what do yall think of having to get a separate module to get 5.8ghz? not all goggles require this additional 150+$ expense

ive worn out three head straps and two batteries on my fs hd3. what ever FS you get you still gotta get the diversity module?
I went with Furious FPV vs leforge. i just keep the firmware upgraded. in any case, what do yall think of having to get a separate module to get 5.8ghz? not all goggles require this additional 150+$ expense
That was ultimately what sold me at $350 for my attitudes.. I wanted hd3's but also didn't want to spend all the extra money just to make them work. It wasn't justifiable for me. Now, next year, if I decide to upgrade I'll have antennas, I'll have a true d, and all I'll need is the goggles and the purchase will be easier to move into.

eg: its not just 500$ for the goggles (or what ever$) you still have to add additional modules to fly fpv on 5.8.
With my previous post I wanted to add to this... That's why I don't like them as a beginner goggle. I think the attitude v4 is one of the best beginner goggles you can buy that aren't cheap. They will do fine for a long time, have great screens, and work very very well. And the total package is $350. And you can fly out of the box.

With that being said, I'm a firm believer that if you are completely new to fpv you should buy the fatshark box goggles or the spektrum cheap box goggles. And put in your time with these first! This will let you get used to fpv, if you hate it, you're not trying to recoop that much money, if you love it, you're not invested much into them and they will make a great set to hand someone else so they can watch you fly [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas