Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FPV STYLE GPS Drones

fast life

Reaction score
???....I hope i dont sound stupid with this question..View attachment 3456...
I need help with my FPV STYLE GPS,i can not get the controller to turn the motors

on.i can not get the drone to respond to the remote,i need to start with help on the basics anyone,please ???...I purchased as Used/parts only and need help,my first time with a FPV STYLE GPS drone and would love to have someone to talk with about the.basics..I hope i dont sound stupid with..i purchased this from a lady who said she has no idea if it works,i install the battery everything lights up and i can see with the goggles,i just cant get the drone to respond with the remote,i noticed the person who had this put the arms the motors are on upside down,i will turn the motors around so they are facing the right direction......Does anyone have a link to the manual,instructions to the drone i pictured?.....Does anyone know where the Binding button on the drone is located?I need help with my FPV STYLE GPS .Purchased used and i can not find instructions anywhere,is anyone familiar with FPV STYLE GPS drones that can offer me help with the basics of even starting it up,im new to all this..is there a certain sequence i need to move the controller to make it work,i need to start with help on the basics anyone,please...I purchased as Used/parts only and need help,my first time with a FPV STYLE GPS drone and would love to have someone to talk with about the.basics..i charged the batteries and i dont know how to make the motors spin with the controller....i can see out the goggles with the drone camera,i just cant start the motors...it .looks like who ever built this drone put the motors up side down,i will change them so when i install the blades i can fly,i do have the blades,i just don't have them in the pictures i posted,i will install them after i figure out how to make the motors move..lol. i posted pictures just waiting for them to be approved to be posted publicly..,i can see on the remote the GPS is reading numbers so maybe the remote is paired i just cant turn on the motors with the remote

Attachments

• my drone 2.jpg
    my drone 2.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 5
  • fffff.jpg
    fffff.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum @fast life! We would be glad to try and help. When a drone like this is new and un-configured for "switch arming", it usually arms with "stick arming" (not recommended by it is default), try holding the left stick down and to the right for a few seconds to arm and down and to the left to disarm as in the diagram below to see if that works. If you can find the USB plug on the Flight Controller then I would learn enough to change the quad to switch arming.

1566663142325.png

Welcome to the forum @fast life! We would be glad to try and help. When a drone like this is new and un-configured for "switch arming", it usually arms with "stick arming" (not recommended by it is default), try holding the left stick down and to the right for a few seconds to arm and down and to the left to disarm as in the diagram below to see if that works. If you can find the USB plug on the Flight Controller then I would learn enough to change the quad to switch arming.

View attachment 3452
To get information about the setup we'll need to know the make and model of the drone , your controller, goggles etc.
i dont know the goggles,they have two anntennas on them with chines writing,...the drone says GPS and FPVSTYLE GPS on the drone body...how can i send you detailed pictures of both items so u can assist me..thank you for your time..

View attachment 3452
Thank you,i will try this...What does arming do?

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Thank you,i will try this...What does arming do?
Arming is when the motors startup and spin in preparation to fly, you should ONLY do this with the props removed at this time until you fully understand how things work and are ready to take it out to a large field for your first test hover.
If you have a smart phone you may want to look for an app called "Tapatalk", it will allow you find and access this forum and take and post pictures much easier than you can on the website. It does crash sometimes for me but I just force it closed and open it again. I will reply in a minute with a screenshot of the app so you can see what it looks like.

Here is Tapatalk on my phone and what it looks like in Apple iPhone anyways. As you can see it makes it easy to take pictures and post them. IMG_0857.JPGIMG_0859.JPGIMG_0858.JPG

I need help with my FPV STYLE GPS .Purchased used and i can not find instructions anywhere,is anyone familiar with FPV STYLE GPS drones that can offer me help with the basics of even starting it up,im new to all this..i will send a picture to anyone who wants to help me please..is there a certain secuence i need to move the controler to make it work,i need to start with help on the basics anyone,please ???...I purchased as Used/parts only and need help,my first time with a FPV STYLE GPS drone and would love to have someone to talk with about the.basics..I hope i dont sound stupid with this question..View attachment 3456....i just posted pictures,thanks to the person who told me how....i charged the batteries and i dont know how to make the motors spin with the controller....i can see out the goggles with the drone camera,i just cant start the motors...it .looks like who ever built this drone put the motors up side down,i will change them so when i install the blades i can fly,i do have the blades,i just donot have them in the pictures i posted,i will install them after i figure out how to make the motors move..lol.. ?
please everyone who helps me i will say thank you very much now so no ones affended if i forget...

View attachment 3452
you are right..that made it work...thank you so much

Arming is when the motors startup and spin in preparation to fly, you should ONLY do this with the props removed at this time until you fully understand how things work and are ready to take it out to a large field for your first test hover.
If you have a smart phone you may want to look for an app called "Tapatalk", it will allow you find and access this forum and take and post pictures much easier than you can on the website. It does crash sometimes for me but I just force it closed and open it again. I will reply in a minute with a screenshot of the app so you can see what it looks like.
this worked...it was a arming issue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax