Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FS: DJI FPV Stuff (controllers, etc)

Digitaldash

Reaction score
I had yet another fly away with this garbage drone, so I decided not to get another one. Because of this, I have some stuff that I no longer need:

1x FPV goggles w/ battery
1x FPV controller
1x FPV motion controller (used twice ever)
1x FPV battery (almost brand new)

All of the items are almost new, very little use. Will upload photo on request. Make me an offer on any or all together - I’m in the US and accept crypto.

EDIT: btw all the stuff is the latest edition, v2

Last edited:

SpeedBump

Reaction score
Can you please tell a us, where you are located (roughly), Names of the Brands of the items and pictures?

thank you.

Digitaldash

Reaction score
Can you please tell a us, where you are located (roughly), Names of the Brands of the items and pictures?

thank you.
I’m on the east coast, everything I listed is genuine DJI brand. In terms of pics, I’ll upload a few here shortly.

Digitaldash

Reaction score
Here are the goggles and the motion controller, id be willing to accept $400 for the goggles + battery, and $120 for the motion controller. I still have the box for the motion controller, I used it around twice ever. I got the set as a kit so no box with the goggles, as I received this massive box with everything in it. All of these items I’m selling are in pristine condition. Unfortunately only got to use them a handful of times before I crashed. Twice.

These would be shipped prices to anywhere in the US. I’ll post photos of the fpv battery and the original controller in a bit.

Attachments

• 7689A1C4-6FFC-482B-9097-E2FADF31D0E3.jpeg
    7689A1C4-6FFC-482B-9097-E2FADF31D0E3.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Anzacjack

Reaction score
Would be interested in your loss of another craft. Could you start a thread telling the story?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RUFFSTUFF