Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

FS-IA68 RECEIVER AND FLYSKY-I6 TRANSMITTER

lex009

Reaction score
Hi, I'm fairly new to the world of racing drones but I've hit a wall! I'm using a flysky-i6 transmitter with an FS-IA68 RECEIVER. It's been working without any issues until today. It binds without any problem, the flashing red light changes to a constant red and the transmitter shows the voltage readings etc. Unfortunately thats all it does! I can't control the drone and it's not showing up on betaflight. AFHDS is switched on as is PPM output, VTX displays a clear image so I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this. As far as I can tell the fc works fine, I can still test motors manually on betaflight manually. Any suggestions would be welcome. The fc is an Omnibus F4 V6

There are 2 links to this chain, 1 is that the TX and RX are bound, and they seem to be since you are getting battery telemetry back at the TX and the LED is acting correctly. The 2nd link in the chain is that the RX and the FC are talking, that is the part that isn't working. Did you check the Ports tab for the correct Serial RX setting? And did you check the Receiver section of the Config page for the correct settings? Did you check the RX to FC wiring for any broken or wires touching each other? Also go into BF and go to the CLI tab and do a "status" command to see what the last line of the output says, if it says "RX Loss" then you know that the FC does NOT see the RX for some reason.

Rebind the transmitter to the receiver again. When the LED light on the receiver stops blinking and is steady, first pull out the bind jumper from the receiver. You may hear a beep or some indication on the LCD will change, like an icon appearing. Then power off both receiver (drone) and radio transmitter. Power back on and see if you now get response of radio stick movements on BetaFlight (with props off of drone) receiver tab.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fducloux