Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Sold/not selling - GEPRC Crocodile 7" HD PLUS w/ TBS Crossfire Diversity upgrade + batteries ($500) - Sony RX0-II w/Anamorphic Lens + ND's ($800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHLA

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I bought a Croc7" and set it up with a Sony RX0-II... but I have no time to fly it and live in the city where I barely have space to fly my smaller quads. This thing hauls ***.
This includes 2x 2200mah and 1 2900mah 6s batt

I'm not a very good pilot and I think the is too much drone for me.

The Sony RX0-II has a 1" sensor. I'm trying to sell the Camera on eBay by itself, but I am willing to cut a deal on both items together

Here's the CL thread:

Attachments

• DSC09179.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 4
  • 00Z0Z_jYxjAIuJ1PPz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
    00Z0Z_jYxjAIuJ1PPz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 11
Checking in here - mrmund are you still interested?

Camera is sold... guy got a deal!

since the Croc7 hasn't sold, I'm reaching out to Medlin drone to get a head tracking gimbal installed... 😁😁

Hi everyone!

I bought a Croc7" and set it up with a Sony RX0-II... but I have no time to fly it and live in the city where I barely have space to fly my smaller quads. This thing hauls ***.
This includes 2x 2200mah and 1 2900mah 6s batt

I'm not a very good pilot and I think the is too much drone for me.

The Sony RX0-II has a 1" sensor. I'm trying to sell the Camera on eBay by itself, but I am willing to cut a deal on both items together

Here's the CL thread:
Price?

I sold the camera separately - Croc7 is with Medlin Drone having head-tracking gimbal installed....

Will be up for sale again if I can't fly it lol

I sold the camera separately - Croc7 is with Medlin Drone having head-tracking gimbal installed....

Will be up for sale again if I can't fly it lol
Cool! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RcRen