Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Geprc mark2 $100 shipped

Hubstack3r

Reaction score
trying to sell my mark2. Getting out of fog and don’t have a need for it anymore.

Only thing the drone needs to fly is an antenna. Everything else is good other than that.

$100 shipped.

Last edited:
why would you leave fpv its so fun

not really as interested in it asI thought I would be. A lot more maintenance and upkeep than I thought, plus it’s kind of an expensive hobby. Had fun playing in the simulator thought, maybe I’ll keep the radio, but as of right now, I’ll just cut my losses and sell my stuff.

not really as interested in it asI thought I would be. A lot more maintenance and upkeep than I thought, plus it’s kind of an expensive hobby. Had fun playing in the simulator thought, maybe I’ll keep the radio, but as of right now, I’ll just cut my losses and sell my stuff.
Maybe try some little whoops. They are not near as expensive and hold up well in crashes (rarely need repair). I find there is alot more places to fly them without bothering people as well as they are quiet and folks see them more as toys and not "drones". The 65mm to 75mm ones are great for flying indoors as well.

Maybe try some little whoops. They are not near as expensive and hold up well in crashes (rarely need repair). I find there is alot more places to fly them without bothering people as well as they are quiet and folks see them more as toys and not "drones". The 65mm to 75mm ones are great for flying indoors as well.

Hey, I appreciate everyone trying to get me to back into fpv, but I’m really only interested in offers for my gear. Really can afford to invest any more money unless I can sell some of my gear.

sorry dude i cant buy anything bought everything i needed not long ago

You still got some gear to unload?
I’m looking for mini quad like 2.5-3”..one that will work with my radio link rx...I think it’s flysky reciever that I m after or a quad with a radio

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax