Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Had some fun this weekend

Nice video and your YT channel is under-rated, I am surprised you don't have more subscribers.

Reactions: ebeez
Cool as always but gotta ask ya do you have stock in that mall ?
jk liked it better when you were tearing it up before the wall’s went
up 😀👍👍

Cool as always but gotta ask ya do you have stock in that mall ?
jk liked it better when you were tearing it up before the wall’s went
up 😀👍👍
Thanks dirkclod! LOL no stock.. just the only place I can find that is not teaming wth people.. It's up for lease so nobody is there. So hard to find a cool place tp fly that's not too far away. :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Nice flying, as always. I've been trying most of the year to replicate your quick snap 1/2 rolls that transition into the slow second half of the roll, or split S, etc. I can't get the transition to the slower maneuver to be anywhere as smooth as yours. More practice!

I will say that I've never been much of a fan of the Rubik's cube moves that people do. It just doesn't flow smoothly like the other moves. I think that no matter how good you get at it, it will always seem jerky.

Nice flying, as always. I've been trying most of the year to replicate your quick snap 1/2 rolls that transition into the slow second half of the roll, or split S, etc. I can't get the transition to the slower maneuver to be anywhere as smooth as yours. More practice!

I will say that I've never been much of a fan of the Rubik's cube moves that people do. It just doesn't flow smoothly like the other moves. I think that no matter how good you get at it, it will always seem jerky.
Thanks okw! Yes practice is key for sure.. I stood in a field, when it WAS a field (all built up now), and did split S after split S.. you get the rhythm eventually. The rates make a difference as well.. I think mine are around 1.2 which helps with feel on the quad. 1.35 and up I found a little too snappy for what I wanted to do.
I tried the rubik's and it is tricky but i couldn't get into it.

Reactions: okw
Thanks okw! Yes practice is key for sure.. I stood in a field, when it WAS a field (all built up now), and did split S after split S.. you get the rhythm eventually. The rates make a difference as well.. I think mine are around 1.2 which helps with feel on the quad. 1.35 and up I found a little too snappy for what I wanted to do.
I tried the rubik's and it is tricky but i couldn't get into it.
Thanks. I'll have to check my rates next time I hook up to BF. Can't remember what they're set at.

I thought you did a couple Rubik's cubes in this video ... one at around the 0:30 mark. Maybe that's something different.

Thanks. I'll have to check my rates next time I hook up to BF. Can't remember what they're set at.

I thought you did a couple Rubik's cubes in this video ... one at around the 0:30 mark. Maybe that's something different.
If I did a rubik's cube was totally unintentional 😂.. I used to try and plan out moves I wanted to do but now i just rip it. It got to the point where I was getting frustrated when I couldn't do the moves I wanted to... which really defeated the purpose of flying, for me at least. Now I just got out and let the chips fall where they may.

Reactions: okw and dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya