Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello from Gurnee, Illinois

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum 👍👍

Reactions: DougJ29
Hello, I've flown DJI M2P and Mini 2 for a while and enjoy them. I'm looking to kick the game up a notch and learn about the FPV side of the drone world.
How's it going. Pretty new to fpv as well from Algonquin.

Welcome to the forum!! I grew up in the suburbs up there, is Great America still around?

Welcome to the forum!! I grew up in the suburbs up there, is Great America still around?
Great America is still here. They are always adding new rides. I haven't been there in about 10 years since my kids have grown up.

Hello, I've flown DJI M2P and Mini 2 for a while and enjoy them. I'm looking to kick the game up a notch and learn about the FPV side of the drone world.
Hello!

I bet it’s been 30 years for me
It has been only a year for me. My first time there was just after it opened and it was Mariott's Great America back then (mid 70's) long before selling it to Six Flaggs. I actually played there for two years in a show about a decade ago.

Brett

Last edited by a moderator:
I was born in Chicago and grew up in Waukegan. I moved to Tennessee in the mid 90's.
Welcome to the forum and the addiction known as FPV... I have been hooked for a couple of years now.

Brett

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone