Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello from Northern Utah

mp5zoomzoom

Reaction score
Hi, My Name is Brian. I live in northern Utah. I'm so new to the FPV world, I have not yet even flown fpv. Looking to put together my first build. Not sure if racing is for me, thinking of dabbling in free style and just general areal photography. I'm a car nut(checkout my instagram @ecoscover or currently linked from my domain www.ecoscover.com ) and am looking for something to take my car photography to the next level. I've always loved mini helicopters and have had a couple micro quads. I'm a electrical/software/computer engineer that loves to tinker. I have built various Arduino and Raspberry Pi builds. My professional work has included autonomous ground vehicles, UAVs, manned aircraft software, and simulation/modeling of all three. I'm anxious to start playing in this arena and the more i look into it, the more surprised I am that it has taken me this long to start looking into it.

Welcome to the forum zoomzoom.?

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like building a quad should be a snap for you! As any 5" or 6" quad is capable of 80-100 mph, they are perfect for capturing amazing video of drift cars on the track.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput