Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello from Westbrook CT!

Westbrook55

Reaction score
Celebrating my birthday today trying not to catch the coronavirus - so far, so good. Anyway, I started out at the beginning of this year with a new Mavic Mini, after having purchased a Maddax F51 a couple of years ago. I like the MM, but have recently gotten more and more hooked on FPV. I have since purchased the Tinyhawk 1, Tinyhawk Freestyle, and Tinyhawk 2 (arriving in the next couple of days). Still using the goggles that came with the Tinyhawk. Looking to get my skills to the point where I can justify the purchase a decent set of goggles - not there yet. In the meantime, I fly around my house and spend time on Velocidrone honing my skills. I did upgrade to a Taranis QX7 radio. I already belong to the DJI Forum, which is where I saw a mention of this forum - sweet! Looking forward to picking your collective brains for info to help me along the path to confident, safe FPV flying.

Welcome! Sounds like you're well on your way! As far as the goggles go, I'd keep holding out if I was you. I know it's an investment, but my next set of goggles will likely be digital. I've held out so far, but I haven't seen a single pilot that switched over and regretted it.

Welcome to the forum and you found the right forum to pick brains. ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix