Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello! New to FPV!

acro69

Reaction score
I am planning to get a Eachine Tyro79s RTF just to get started with something small before i get myself a full 5 inch drone. I am also wondering how or can you connect the Eachine EV100 fpv goggles with the Tyro 79s?What transmitter can you bind to the Tyro 79s? Are 3s batteries enough to get me started in freestyle? Let me know what I should do or if there are any alternatives for the two things I am planning to get. Thank you.

Welcome.

...can you connect the Eachine EV100 fpv goggles with the Tyro 79s?
Yes, those goggles will work with the Tyro 79S. The video transmitter (VTX) on the quad sends a signal out on one of 40 or so channels in the 5.8GHz band and any receiver that's set to the same channel can receive the signal.

What transmitter can you bind to the Tyro 79s?
I did a quick search and it looks like the Tyro has a FrSky receiver. So you can use any transmitter that can talk the same "language". Obviously the FrSky transmitters will work, but there are others that should work; such as those by Radiomaster and Jumper.

Are 3s batteries enough to get me started in freestyle?
A 3S battery should work well for a quad of that size. If you get a 5" quad, you'll likely want to go up to at least a 4S battery for that one.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax