Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello! Newby from Canada - Montreal

F1PaceCar

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I am now into the drone FPV candy shop and started to educate myself by watching video review, reading tutorials and understanding what is good or not so to not spend money on things that will end up on shelfs inside of the house.
After many deliberation I was able to get myslef a RadioMaster TX16S mostly unsued (2nd hand) at a good price (170 CAD) and I have been practicing daily on Velocidrone. Before jumping into what else I will need I want to make sure I don't go crazy with my motion sickness once I jump into a goggle.
What I can't figure out or get a clear yes, no is about DJI FPV Goggle V2, to what it seems is what I would buy and used undefinetely from years to come and with all models that will make usage of DJI digital transmitter. My doubt is manily about people for wearing glasses. Would the goggle fit over the glasses? what I understood so far is that as long as I don't weat something like Maverick Top Gun Ray Ban frames it should fit over. But I do know that there is the option to buy adpater lenses from VR Ware. Although for a cost and education pourpose I would like to know if I could simply use it over the glasses.
Thanks everyone

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum 👍👍

Reactions: F1PaceCar
Hello Everyone!
I am now into the drone FPV candy shop and started to educate myself by watching video review, reading tutorials and understanding what is good or not so to not spend money on things that will end up on shelfs inside of the house.
After many deliberation I was able to get myslef a RadioMaster TX16S mostly unsued (2nd hand) at a good price (170 CAD) and I have been practicing daily on Velocidrone. Before jumping into what else I will need I want to make sure I don't go crazy with my motion sickness once I jump into a goggle.
What I can't figure out or get a clear yes, no is about DJI FPV Goggle V2, to what it seems is what I would buy and used undefinetely from years to come and with all models that will make usage of DJI digital transmitter. My doubt is manily about people for wearing glasses. Would the goggle fit over the glasses? what I understood so far is that as long as I don't weat something like Maverick Top Gun Ray Ban frames it should fit over. But I do know that there is the option to buy adpater lenses from VR Ware. Although for a cost and education pourpose I would like to know if I could simply use it over the glasses.
Thanks everyone
Hello!

Hello Everyone!
Thanks everyone
Hey there F1
I have the V2 goggles, and I can tell you that you're not going to fit anything but maybe the slimmest of glasses into them, and even then I can't imagine it would be very comfortable. I tried mine with my glasses in the sim the other night, and there was no way they were going to fit.
Short answer, no! haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone