Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hello

Ned Bogan

Reaction score
I'm new to drones and FPVs. The Avata looks like a good FPV starter and I think I'm falling for it. Beyond that, I'd like to try indoor flying in obstructed, limited spaces with really small drones. At this point, I don't even know what size drones are right for that or what brands are the ones to go for or avoid. Major homework-doing efforts coming up for me.

Welcome to the forum 👍👍

Reactions: GFields
I'm new to drones and FPVs. The Avata looks like a good FPV starter and I think I'm falling for it. Beyond that, I'd like to try indoor flying in obstructed, limited spaces with really small drones. At this point, I don't even know what size drones are right for that or what brands are the ones to go for or avoid. Major homework-doing efforts coming up for me.
I've got the DJI FPV, and I will get, but have not yet ordered, the Avata.

From what I've seen, the Avata would be a much better starter FPV, than the DJI FPV.

Reactions: GFields
I've got the DJI FPV, and I will get, but have not yet ordered, the Avata.

From what I've seen, the Avata would be a much better starter FPV, than the DJI FPV.
I was tempted by the DJI FPV, but after much homework I realized it was too much for me as an ignorant newbie. I didn't know where else to start, so I stayed away from FPV until I saw the Avata. My order was placed about half an hour after I first saw the announcement email.

I was tempted by the DJI FPV, but after much homework I realized it was too much for me as an ignorant newbie. I didn't know where else to start, so I stayed away from FPV until I saw the Avata. My order was placed about half an hour after I first saw the announcement email.
My relative poverty is the only reason my Avata isn't already ordered! But my new job starts a week from Tuesday, so that condition will end soon.

It's certainly feasible to use the DJI FPV as your first FPV drone. A lot of people have done it. That's what I did.

It's even possible to use a DJI FPV as a first drone, period. In Normal mode, the DJI FPV flies like a big, fat, fast Mini-2. Anyone who could open up a Mini-2 box, and fly it without any prior experience, could do the same with the DJI FPV. But that wouldn't be my recommendation.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput