Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help with 1-2S settings

• Thread starter Deleted member 3641
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3641

I have a 85mm whoop build with a "HappyModel CrazyBee X V2.2 F4 1-2S AIO Whoop Flight Controller". I have been flying it on 1S batteries with no problem. There is a PH2.0 power connector and I have some 2S batteries with the same connector. When I try to use the 2S battery, the second I arm it, its heading for the skies with "0" throttle...
I am using the default PIDs that came with the FC.
I noticed something in the battery section in Betaflight. Does the min and max volt setting have anything to do with it?
volt85mm.png

With my 6s batteries I find that that is just cell voltage and it knows how many cells are in the battery based on what cell count the voltage is closest to. If it is rated for 2s, and the frame is not damaged are bent badly and you can do it while being able to bring back your settings I would set everything to default and test.

Reactions: Deleted member 3641
With my 6s batteries I find that that is just cell voltage and it knows how many cells are in the battery based on what cell count the voltage is closest to. If it is rated for 2s, and the frame is not damaged are bent badly and you can do it while being able to bring back your settings I would set everything to default and test.
That makes sense. About the only thing I changed from stock settings was the craft name and rates. I tried profiles 2 and 3 with the same issue...
It is advertised as a 1-2s FC, and the frame is new with no damage.
This is the FC, HappyModel CrazyBee X V2.2 F4 1-2S AIO Whoop Flight Controller (F4 FC / 5A 4in1 ESC / 25-200mW VTX) - Choose Your RXFrsky SPI

z01.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput