Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help with UR85HD Crash

Reaction score
Hi friends! Today, unfortunately, my friend crashed my tiny whoop. It was actually my fault, as he had never flown a drone, and asked him if he wanted to try mine... I wanted to introduce him to this hobby, but I should've know that he'd crash it šŸ˜£

Anyways, does anyone know how can I put it together? The "head" of the drone does not seem to fit in the lower part, where it was. Needless to say, I am new to this.

Thanks so much in advance!šŸ™

Attachments

• UR85HD Crash.jpg
    UR85HD Crash.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
Looks like all 4 plastic posts that hold both parts together broke, so probably unscrew the remains and try to glue them back to where they were attached.

Looks like all 4 plastic posts that hold both parts together broke, so probably unscrew the remains and try to glue them back to where they were attached.
Hey, thanks for the reply! My doubt actually comes from the fact that it does not look like they broke. They don't feet in the wholes either. It's strangešŸ˜“ Maybe someone that has the same drone and disassembled and assembled it can helpšŸ™

Just in case it might help anyone. I fixed the problem. It turns out that I only had to push hard. However, I could not see it, as it was blocked by the frame. A weird system TBH!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232