Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hi folks! Could anyone suggest how to wire this all together to achieve OSD and Telemetry?

Bintazmin

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm really new to this but basically, Im trying to get Telemtry to go to my Radio as well as get a OSD signal to my VTX. Firstly here is a quick list of the components I'm working with.

FC = F3 Flight Controller Acro 6 DOF/Deluxe 10 DOF for Multirotor Racing

Receiver = FrSky XSR 2.4GHz 16CH ACCST Receiver S-Bus CPPM Output Support X9D X9E X9DP X12S X Series

VTX = Micro 20x20mm VTX-OSD V1 40CH 5.8G 25mw-200mw Mini FPV Transmitter Integrated OSD RHCP For F3

So, I've managed to get the telemetry working without too much fuss and set up a low voltage alarm on my QX7. I followed this wiring diagram and it works no problem.

http://www.phasercomputers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/x5-hookup-1.jpghttp://cdna1.zoeysite.com/Adzpo594R.../media/catalog/product/s/p/sp_racing_f3-1.jpg,

Problem is, since the RX and TX pads on UART 3 are connected, I don't think I can connect the VTX there. UART 2 is being used as an SBUS connection from my receiver so that's out. The FC is supposed to have an inbuilt OSD, and so is the VTX. I think I've seen some people connect the Reciever through the VTX (which I assume is how you access the OSD menu on the VTX, you have to perform some inputs on the radio).

I'm stumped. Maybe I'm being a right mong, but I've been scouring the web for hours and come up with nothing. Any help getting this set up would be a huge help. Thanks.

Also, how on earth do I access the BL-Heli suite for the (4 in 1) ESC?

Only just starting to realise how deep the rabbit hole goes with all this.

Thanks.

Reactions: mrmund
I have 4 of those FC's in the oldest acro quads I have, there is no OSD on those FC boards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput