Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Hi from Ramona Ca.

TVQ

Reaction score
Hi Guy's,

Great forum. I have learned so much from reading through the various posts and look forward to learning more.

I own a DJI Mavic Air 2 and just recently bought the DJI FPV. I'm also in the process of gathering parts to build my own FPV Drone.

QUESTION: Is there somewhere on the FPV forum for posting Firmware and/or App (DJI Fly) Wish-List for the DJI FPV Drone?

Thanks,

Tom Q.

Welcome to the forum.
At the moment the only section we have for what you ask is here.
Sure more sub-sections will be added as needed. DJI FPV Combo

Welcome to the forum! :)

Is there somewhere on the FPV forum for posting Firmware and/or App (DJI Fly) Wish-List for the DJI FPV Drone?
You could post it here, but DJI will likely not see it. For things you want DJI to see, it would make more sense to post in the official DJI forum (or contact them directly).

Hi Guy's,

Great forum. I have learned so much from reading through the various posts and look forward to learning more.

I own a DJI Mavic Air 2 and just recently bought the DJI FPV. I'm also in the process of gathering parts to build my own FPV Drone.

QUESTION: Is there somewhere on the FPV forum for posting Firmware and/or App (DJI Fly) Wish-List for the DJI FPV Drone?

Thanks,

Tom Q.
Welcome to FPVDronePilots from Dayton, Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax