Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Holybro Shuriken 180 reciever issue

N8DOGG

Reaction score
Hello, I am a noob to the FPV drone world. I was given a Holybro Shuriken 180 and a Spektrum DX4 DSMX transmitter. The drone needed a new motor so I purchased a new Shuriken 180 in the idea that I would use the other one for parts. The new one came and was missing its reciever. So I used the reciever out of the parts drone. I powered it up and it made a series of beeps and then a constant loud beeping started and doesn't stop until I unhook the battery. The reciever I have only has one antenna and I'm not even sure if it is the right one since it has no branding on it. Being that the spektrum transmitter is only a 4 channel. I decided to purchase the Flysky FS-I6 transmitter along with the FS-X6B reciever. So I went through the binding procedure. But the constant beeping doesn't stop. The Shuriken manual doesn't say what the beeping means. Not sure what is going on but I have become quite frustrated. Oh for some reason Cleanflight will not connect to the drone either. Is there anyone on here that can help me out. Thanks in advance

Ohh, im new here as well, but i use TBS Crossfire i know is little bit expensive but got simililar issue (before binding) constant beeping, but once i bind with my radiomaster tx16s transmitter + crossfire it stops only if i switch off my transmitter it start beepi g again. So probably is something wrong with telemetry i guess, but im newbie here as well could be anything just check documentation again or hopefully someone here will know exact your issue... sorry for my english ....

Hello, I am a noob to the FPV drone world. I was given a Holybro Shuriken 180 and a Spektrum DX4 DSMX transmitter. The drone needed a new motor so I purchased a new Shuriken 180 in the idea that I would use the other one for parts. The new one came and was missing its reciever. So I used the reciever out of the parts drone. I powered it up and it made a series of beeps and then a constant loud beeping started and doesn't stop until I unhook the battery. The reciever I have only has one antenna and I'm not even sure if it is the right one since it has no branding on it. Being that the spektrum transmitter is only a 4 channel. I decided to purchase the Flysky FS-I6 transmitter along with the FS-X6B reciever. So I went through the binding procedure. But the constant beeping doesn't stop. The Shuriken manual doesn't say what the beeping means. Not sure what is going on but I have become quite frustrated. Oh for some reason Cleanflight will not connect to the drone either. Is there anyone on here that can help me out. Thanks in
•Joshua Bardwell YouTube channel
•GitHub (Betaflight)
Hello, I am a noob to the FPV drone world. I was given a Holybro Shuriken 180 and a Spektrum DX4 DSMX transmitter. The drone needed a new motor so I purchased a new Shuriken 180 in the idea that I would use the other one for parts. The new one came and was missing its reciever. So I used the reciever out of the parts drone. I powered it up and it made a series of beeps and then a constant loud beeping started and doesn't stop until I unhook the battery. The reciever I have only has one antenna and I'm not even sure if it is the right one since it has no branding on it. Being that the spektrum transmitter is only a 4 channel. I decided to purchase the Flysky FS-I6 transmitter along with the FS-X6B reciever. So I went through the binding procedure. But the constant beeping doesn't stop. The Shuriken manual doesn't say what the beeping means. Not sure what is going on but I have become quite frustrated. Oh for some reason Cleanflight will not connect to the drone either. Is there anyone on here that can help me out. Thanks in advance
You will need to find out which flight controller is on the bird. Install Betaflight configurator on your computer. Flash the flight controller after you have connected to Betaflight. After you flash your FC you will have to set it up. There are tons of YouTube videos to guide you for every step.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax