Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I may have overstayed my welcome?

I can't believe I have been around here bothering everyone long enough to be at the top of these lists... wow

View attachment 4507
Might have something to do with the fact that the forum relies heavily on your knowledge and input!
I‘ve learnt more from you and this forum than any of the others that I’m a member of. No judgements, no condescending, no airs and graces - just support.
If you were anywhere near my place today, I’d be offering you a nice bottle of whiskey sitting on my balcony overlooking the lake after having destroyed a couple of packs.

I can't believe I have been around here bothering everyone long enough to be at the top of these lists... wow

View attachment 4507
Hey, after all the help you gave me, i'm not surprised "You Da Man!"
I for one think you should stick around! I bet I'll have more questions you in the future! Haha! ?

• Haha
Reactions: HighTechPauper
They left out one important column on that page... "MOST HELPFUL"!! ???
Most likes pretty much covers that don’t ya think ?

Actually the old man is getting a bit longer in the tooth, many of the people I have been able to help have grown their knowledge and gone on to help others! Good group here that's for sure!

Reactions: dirkclod and tevek
Actually the old man is getting a bit longer in the tooth, many of the people I have been able to help have grown their knowledge and gone on to help others! Good group here that's for sure!
True story, it’s been a little bit quiet on here for a while so I’m not sure where all the guys/gals are. Flying most days and learning along the way. No videos of course as shyness is a big leveller. Flew my first packs on a Chimera 7 1300 kv today and it was sublime. After years of Frsky RX , hard not to get nervous a couple of klms out on crossfire and not think about failsafes.
Keeps me young...

True story, it’s been a little bit quiet on here for a while so I’m not sure where all the guys/gals are. Flying most days and learning along the way. No videos of course as shyness is a big leveller. Flew my first packs on a Chimera 7 1300 kv today and it was sublime. After years of Frsky RX , hard not to get nervous a couple of klms out on crossfire and not think about failsafes.
Keeps me young...
It has been a little sleepy lately, I know people have been busy with other things and not visiting as much, life gets in the way sometimes. But it is awesome you are getting some longer range flying in with the XF system, hope you have nothing but success, but it is FPV so we know there will be a few snafus along the way, as long as you don't lose a quad or something I call it a win!

yeah, you should probably just retire and fade into black. Just leave people like me and everyone else that you've saved along the way to our own confusion and just lurk and laugh!

Thank you sincerely, you've helped me and countless others along the way. Without people like you building and flying qwads wouldn't be possible. People like you make FPV possible for the rest of us.

Sir, I salute you!

yeah, you should probably just retire and fade into black. Just leave people like me and everyone else that you've saved along the way to our own confusion and just lurk and laugh!

Thank you sincerely, you've helped me and countless others along the way. Without people like you building and flying qwads wouldn't be possible. People like you make FPV possible for the rest of us.

Sir, I salute you!
Just like when I was in the service, great people like you all made it easy to sacrifice for my country and her people, it is the same here, what little I was able to accomplish was a very small price to pay for such a return on the investment. I am truly humbled to be held in such regard here, and I will continue to try and help where I can... I promise!

Reactions: mrmund and okw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax