Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

iFlight DC3 Crossfire Test

robhafey

Reaction score
Sorta boring flight but was able to test my replacement Nano receiver. This one had no receiver warnings when DJI goggles had 1 bar of reception. Last receiver was obviously faulty. Next I need to beef up DJI range with AXII HD antennas.

Reactions: tevek
Sorta boring flight but was able to test my replacement Nano receiver. This one had no receiver warnings when DJI goggles had 1 bar of reception. Last receiver was obviously faulty. Next I need to beef up DJI range with AXII HD antennas.

Funnily enough I’ve just ordered a replacement nano receiver for my DC3. Low RF warnings and failsafes galore. No idea why it went from being ok to just lunching itself but I guess it’s just part of this hobby..... I see a lot of people are running AXii antennas but not sure if they are that much better than stock, unless you’re doing bandos and the like.

Funnily enough I’ve just ordered a replacement nano receiver for my DC3. Low RF warnings and failsafes galore. No idea why it went from being ok to just lunching itself but I guess it’s just part of this hobby..... I see a lot of people are running AXii antennas but not sure if they are that much better than stock, unless you’re doing bandos and the like.

I got the replacement receiver through TBS. The first problem I had was that the frequency was wrong. That fixed some of the problems but I still had receiver warnings. This new Nano seems a lot better although my LQ display wasn't working for this flight. Will be able to see some numbers next time.

I got the combo AXII HD which should give me much better range when I am looking directly at the quad (at least per Nurk's review).

I got the replacement receiver through TBS. The first problem I had was that the frequency was wrong. That fixed some of the problems but I still had receiver warnings. This new Nano seems a lot better although my LQ display wasn't working for this flight. Will be able to see some numbers next time.

I got the combo AXII HD which should give me much better range when I am looking directly at the quad (at least per Nurk's review).
All my quads are running on 915mhz, dynamic turned off and I’ve tried varying power options, latest Agent update and this one quad refuses to play nicely. As for setting up LQ, I used this tutorial to set mine up.

All my quads are running on 915mhz, dynamic turned off and I’ve tried varying power options, latest Agent update and this one quad refuses to play nicely. As for setting up LQ, I used this tutorial to set mine up.
Yeah, I also used Oscar's LQ tutorial. I realized when I got to the field that I had forgotten to do the dst channel setup for the new receiver. So my LQ value was stuck at 49. At first it freaked me out but once I realized the numbers weren't changing I knew it wasn't connected. I am going to try to get back out there today and will have real numbers to report.

Next step will be getting my GPS installed. I got a 3D print which hangs off the back that is pretty solid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput