Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Issue with fc, it only beeps for half of the sound. cannot flash.

Mantanatos

Reaction score
Hi, I was flying my drone recently. I heard some chatter. I had just landed my drone to see what was wrong. it was my antenna of the receiver, I had put it right again, when I wanted to fly away again my drone didn't want to arme anymore. I went back to my house to see what was wrong when I found out that I could no longer calibrate the accelerometer. The sound of the esc was also different, it only beeps for half the sound. I then tried to flash the fc without success, but I had flashed the esc with success. The fc had a problem with the bootloader, I looked up several fixes on the internet. Nothing solved my problem. Would anyone perhaps know what could be causing this? I have the speedybee v2 stack.

Hi, I was flying my drone recently. I heard some chatter. I had just landed my drone to see what was wrong. it was my antenna of the receiver, I had put it right again, when I wanted to fly away again my drone didn't want to arme anymore. I went back to my house to see what was wrong when I found out that I could no longer calibrate the accelerometer. The sound of the esc was also different, it only beeps for half the sound. I then tried to flash the fc without success, but I had flashed the esc with success. The fc had a problem with the bootloader, I looked up several fixes on the internet. Nothing solved my problem. Would anyone perhaps know what could be causing this? I have the speedybee v2 stack.
If you’re not getting the last tones, that means your ESCs are not talking to your motors. If you have a 4 in 1 ESC as most of us do, you may need a new ESC. Check YouTube for how to check a 4 in 1 ESC with a multi meter, which if you don’t have one, you should get one, even the $10.00 ones are very good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya