Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Ive been flying my DJI Air 2S for about 2 years

alex27rodd

Reaction score
Ive done aerial footage for commercial properties the past 2 years. Im thinking about getting into FPV. Avata or iflight defender 25 ? Or any other suggestions for a beginner?

Reactions: msinger and GFields
Avata would be more user friendly with all the stability and positioning stuff DJI bakes in for a beginner. You can turn the nannies off and fly it in full acro mode once you've gained some flight experience and maybe sim time. If you went straight defender I would suggest you practice on a sim before taking off.

Reactions: needelmanDP
Make sure to get the RC controller for it of course. Still stupid DJI don't sell it as a bundle with it, only the MC...

Ive done aerial footage for commercial properties the past 2 years. Im thinking about getting into FPV. Avata or iflight defender 25 ? Or any other suggestions for a beginner?
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I have and Air 2S. Avata, and FPV, and my drone of choice is the FPV as the Avata is slow if you go above 30’ in altitude.

All in all, I fly them all as each one and each has it use that blows the others away.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya