Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Jumper T-lite channel increase/decrease speed problem

Ekaterina

Reaction score

Hi! I have a very strange transmitter's channel speed issue.

I have a Jumper T-lite, and recently I notice my drones fly a little bit strange with yaw control, and checked it with betaflight. Then I found Yaw channel reaction/increase/decrease rates are very slower than other channel. It's Third channel, green bar.

I have not changed any thing recently. Is this broken, or does T-lite have adjustment for channel speed rate?

Thanks!
1666153536413.png

You could have a Slow configured on the corresponding channel, or the stick is faulty. Look on the Analog diags on the Hardware page if the numbers for that stick respond instantly or also lag, if it lags there the problem is hardware.

I think hardware problem, according to the T-lite's display. So is best option is to buy gimbal stick ??

Or should I buy a T-lite V2? I am not sure what's new with v2 , except ELRS module option....

1666169417803.png

The video doesn't show the hardware screen I mentioned, the channel monitor would include any bad settings.

To Kilrah,
How about this recording? I think second channel/bar shows slow reaction and back default position very slowly. In this case, should the replacing with new gimbal fix the problem?

Again this doesn't say anything for sure, only the "Anas" diagnostic page will.

So yep, hardware, maybe check the wiring, some solder joint/connection might be bad, or the stick assembly is faulty.

Kilrash, thanks, Probably I will buy new transmitter because it might get old and break another part in future,

FYI The yaw rate is controlled by that setting the rate profile and is active in all flight modes. First see that the max rate is the same for all three axis in the profile.

I ended up to fix my T-lite by myself. Basically I opened that case, and cleaned up a sort of bearing part in gimble assembly. The magically my yaw control is repaired!!

Thanks for you, Dan, Kilrah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agevorgi