Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Jumping into the scene up in Quebec!

SwiftyMcSwift

Reaction score
Hey everybody! A few weeks ago I stumbled upon an FPV video on youtube it blew my mind. I'm a video game developer and it looks like a video game, but in real life! And compared to any other way to "fly", quads seem to be relatively affordable. Anyway, so Iafter a bunch of research, I jumped onto banggood and ordered a setup:
  • Tinyhawk S
  • Taranis QX7
  • Eachine EV800
I continued reading and learned that the best way to start is with a sim, so I got Liftoff and started playing with my crappy Xbox controller (just until my transmitter gets here). Holy hell is it hard! I might have been a bit cocky going in, thinking I would be alright because I spend a lot of time each day with a controller in my hand for work. Was I ever wrong! I think I still need to adjust the settings because it's too twitchy (no deadzone), but just managing the throttle, yaw, pitch and bank all at the same time is hard hell! I DEFINITELY have way more respect for the pilots on youtube now.

Anyway, that's it. Just another in-over-his-head noob waiting for his stuff to arrive so he can break it so he can fix it so he can break it so he can fix it so he can one day be a serviceable pilot.

Oh yeah, and if anybody is in the Quebec City area, I'd love to meet up and fly together. Also, is there an interior scene here? Winter is HERE.
Alors, si quelqu'un de la ville de Quebec veux me contacter, j'aimerais vraiment se rejoindre et piloter ensemble ou juste partager l'information du scene locale!

Welcome to the forum McSwift. ?

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya