Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Just a chill rip outside

Nothing like a quiet pack to just cruise around. And no sign of your cranky cat!
Ya man for sure! Was nice to fly outside for a change! Getting cabin fever these days. LOL yes Einstein was sleep ... as usual! LOL Hope things are well with you! Are you going to post more soon?

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Ya man for sure! Was nice to fly outside for a change! Getting cabin fever these days. LOL yes Einstein was sleep ... as usual! LOL Hope things are well with you! Are you going to post more soon?
Well I’ve been flying quite a bit both at work and at home (summer is here ?) and just recently rebuilt my chameleon ti 6 so no excuse (maybe turn on record occasionally...). I have some pretty good footage from work but given where I am, may get into trouble. My wife watched your footage with Einstein and asked whether all Canadians live in such big houses, I said that everything is big in that part of the world! We had a couple of days with over 40C and it was ugly trying to fly in those conditions, so evening flights are the go. Take care and have an enjoyable, COVID-19 free Xmas.

Well I’ve been flying quite a bit both at work and at home (summer is here ?) and just recently rebuilt my chameleon ti 6 so no excuse (maybe turn on record occasionally...). I have some pretty good footage from work but given where I am, may get into trouble. My wife watched your footage with Einstein and asked whether all Canadians live in such big houses, I said that everything is big in that part of the world! We had a couple of days with over 40C and it was ugly trying to fly in those conditions, so evening flights are the go. Take care and have an enjoyable, COVID-19 free Xmas.
Well still looking forward to see your flights but don't post what will get you in trouble!! LOL all the houses here range in size. We are on the average size for where we live. I'm already look forward to spring at least! 4 months to go .. or so....Thank you my friend! I hope you all have a. COVID-19 free Christmas as well!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone