Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Just a share for the micro kids...

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've been investing a bit of time in the old (CIA) "PROJECT MOCKINGBIRD" philosophy regarding mico-quads. I fell upon the Project Mockingbird site (Project Mockingbird) purely by accident while searching PID tunes for my BetaFPV (brushed) 75S. My experience has been exceptional. I found exact (aggressive) PID tunes for my quad. Each item that I was directed to change was followed by a why...why I should change it...what effect it would have. Something I have yet to experience. For me, part of the paradox of piloting one of these things is understanding how everything works. Joshua Bardwell, I'm not. Project Mockingbird took that aspect away while trying to educate me at the same time.

I wouldn't have posted this but I just got an Emax Tinyhawk II for some more indoor flying and while searching tunes I came across a Joshua Bardwell video (Project Mockingbird Emax Tinyhawk). He was experimenting with the "Project Mockingbird" tune on the Emax Tinyhawk. He seemed somewhat skeptical but following the instructions and was pleasantly surprised, as was I. I want to know how the guys that do this stuff so much better than me fly. I want to start where they are and bring my skills to their level. I don't want to bounce around forever trying to learn to fly when I really can't because my tune is abysmal. For the guys like me, give it a look. I like it. It won't make me a better pilot but it will let me know why I'm not.

Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax