Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Learning to make video's, this is my first test attempt!

Nothing wrong with that bro. What software are you using for the edits?
Thank you man, appreciate it. Im using VideoPad, the first software I found where I didn't have to pay monthly. I think it works great but I hear alot of people talking about adobe. Any suggestions for good editing software?

Reactions: Eagle Crow
Try Sony Vegas. It's really easy to use. And a guy called JustAlexHalford on YouTube will show you everything you need to know on how to use it. But you will need to download it from a peer2peer site.

Reactions: Dr.One
Try Sony Vegas. It's really easy to use. And a guy called JustAlexHalford on YouTube will show you everything you need to know on how to use it. But you will need to download it from a peer2peer site.
I will check it out!

Thank you man, appreciate it. Im using VideoPad, the first software I found where I didn't have to pay monthly. I think it works great but I hear alot of people talking about adobe. Any suggestions for good editing software?
You are a natural and have a good eye for video. I am just learning to fly FPV. Try using Cyberlink suite or Cyberlink 365. Excellent tools. I think 365 is now part of the suite toolset. Comes with a mobile version. Very low annual subscription (less than $100). Adobe tools are great. Try and get on the educational subs. I did even though I am 50 years past school age and dont go to college!. When I went for educational subscription, it just gave it to me without checking anything. It was all online and completed in a couple of minutes. Pls post more videos as you make them.

You are a natural and have a good eye for video. I am just learning to fly FPV. Try using Cyberlink suite or Cyberlink 365. Excellent tools. I think 365 is now part of the suite toolset. Comes with a mobile version. Very low annual subscription (less than $100). Adobe tools are great. Try and get on the educational subs. I did even though I am 50 years past school age and dont go to college!. When I went for educational subscription, it just gave it to me without checking anything. It was all online and completed in a couple of minutes. Pls post more videos as you make them.
Reading this message made my day! Thanks for the kind words and advice. I will work hard and try all the things you said. If I make a new FPV video ill share it! I also made a video with my DJI mini 2 about the village I crew up in, you can check it out on my youtube channel if u want!

Reactions: Eagle Crow
Reading this message made my day! Thanks for the kind words and advice. I will work hard and try all the things you said. If I make a new FPV video ill share it! I also made a video with my DJI mini 2 about the village I crew up in, you can check it out on my youtube channel if u want!
Can you post a link

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax