Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Lens Protector For AVATA Prescription Lenses

mdreuben

Reaction score
For those who have had prescription lenses fitted for their Goggles 2.

When prescription lenses are fitted into the supplied adapters, the regular protective cover will not fit. This was designed to provide not only physical protection but also to prevent direct sunlight from hitting the internal OLED screens.

This is a protector cap for the auxiliary lens frames provided with the DJI Avata Goggles 2 for the DJI Avata FPV drone. The user can have prescription lenses made that will fit into these frames.

Print with TPU with 15% infill. Other more solid materials could be used as well.

Download from this link:DJI Avada Goggles Lens Protector by mdreuben

For those who want to know who will make the lenses to your prescription: DJI Avata / DJI Goggles 2 Prescription Lenses | Hons VR

4321944A-E39B-439A-9E56-B67E98E72D4C.jpeg04E86335-662E-4C95-9D9B-EC01013F2348.jpeg718FD261-7836-4774-95E7-08D7A3C4FD0F.jpeg

Is there anywhere to buy this? I don't have a 3D printer.

Also, are you having an issue with the prescription adapters falling off all the time? They don't "click on". I've had them fall off the second I move the goggles off my face to talk to someone... while in flight. I don't want to super glue these things on but I've had these fall to the pavement 5-6x already.

Nevermind. I bought the fabric insert for the goggles and it comes with a better eye cover.

Still having the issue of the prescriptions not staying on the lenses. It keeps falling out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas