Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Los Angeles: Drone Race Track Antelope Valley

asiuper2

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m weighing the possibility of opening up a practice/race track in our 25-acre property in Antelope Valley. It is pristine desert, buttes and other rock formations, and plenty of Joshua trees. The landscape lends itself for us to be able to make interesting runs.

A couple questions:

Would you drive 75 min (from DTLA) to the race track?

What features/type of tracks do you want?

Thanks!

I would . Where do i sign up brokentoe951@gmail

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Thanks for your info. I'll let you know what comes of it. Will go to some drone Meetup and see if there's interest. Thank you !

I don't know if you plan to charge or not but you might want to check your homeowner's policy to see if covers injuries from this type of activity. I use to live in Canyon Country and would gladly make the trip, but unfortunately it is now a long drive from Philadelphia. :(

I don't know if you plan to charge or not but you might want to check your homeowner's policy to see if covers injuries from this type of activity. I use to live in Canyon Country and would gladly make the trip, but unfortunately it is now a long drive from Philadelphia. :(
Thank you, will do so. We were thinking of charging a fee since we'd be making a course/track on the property, buying/renting a port-a-potty, tables, tents. We would probably work out a one time fee as well as a subscription option for people that want to come out often. Not sure how much these fees would be yet, need to chat a bit to find out it's value for racers/others who just want to practice.

I would for sure drive from glendale… i drive way out into angeles crest to fly anyhow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix