Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Lumenier QAV-Pro Whoop 5" (Cine) vs the iFlight Taurus X8 Pro

beuwolf

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just getting in to drones.. trying to learn as much as possible quickly. I am interested in FPV and Cinema video work with drones. I came across the iFlight Taurus and it looks pretty slick.. FPV like the DJI FPV.. but also more capable acro flying options. I noticed it has 8 props.. not 4 with a 2Kilo total weight capacity including battery/camera. I then saw the Lumenier QAVPro 5".. which is a bit smaller.. and only has 4 blades.. but claims it can lift/fly FPV style a BMPCC4K camera, Red Komodo, etc.

So.. I am curious.. how is the 5" 4 motor capable of lifting the same weight as the 8" 8 motor drone? The price is about 2x to 3x more for the iFlight setup as well.. and just looking at the build, etc.. makes me think the iFlight is far more likely to be a better way to go than the smaller QAV setup. Especially when flying 3K to 15K worth of camera gear.

But I don't know a lot about these platforms and thus.. am asking you pros.. or anyone that has flown either or both.. as to the differences, capabilities, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax