Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

M-Mode Takeoff Only

whorable

Reaction score
I can only use M mode in fresh take off and it turns to N mode after 1 second or approx 100ft alttitude.
The drone says NO M MODE

I have Enabled M Mode
I have loosened/Tighten the sticks so no return to center
I have enabled/disable Attitude in M Mode
I have calibrated many times
I have re done the firmware on DJI ass2
I have turned off an on

whats left?

Is M mode restricted in Class D? I did get it to work for about 5 seconds in another location but I think I reached the max altitude 200ft and it went into normal mode thats when I noticed the Control Error.

Contact DJI?

Do you have to loosen both F1 and F2 screws as mine is still abit springy but stiff?

You tighten F2 all the way to release the spring, and adjust F1 to have the drag you want. Pretty clearly explained in the howto in the goggles.

Reactions: raspberry
I can only use M mode in fresh take off and it turns to N mode after 1 second or approx 100ft alttitude.
The drone says NO M MODE

I have Enabled M Mode
I have loosened/Tighten the sticks so no return to center
I have enabled/disable Attitude in M Mode
I have calibrated many times
I have re done the firmware on DJI ass2
I have turned off an on

whats left?

Is M mode restricted in Class D? I did get it to work for about 5 seconds in another location but I think I reached the max altitude 200ft and it went into normal mode thats when I noticed the Control Error.
Is your max altitude setting high enough? I had the issue of constantly dropping out of M mode or unable to enter M mode because I kept hitting my max altitude...
Ian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya