Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Mamba f405 Mk2 board gets really hot when plugged in, and only red and white lights on.

Kyosant

Reaction score
The ESC is fine, I get the confirmation beeps that the race are working properly, but I don't get those two other beeps for the flight controller. I'm a newbie and this is my first build, I don't know what went wrong. Was working until I decided to add the receiver. An fs-a8s, which didn't power on when connected to the board. Then the board suddenly decided to not work for a while, I resoldered everything up, and plugged it back in, and now I only have a white light and a faint red light. I really don't want to have to buy a replacement. Because the soldering took me way too long. Any ideas?

Hello @Kyosant, welcome to the forum. Usually when things are working and I add a new component and it stops working, the first thing I do is to completely remove the new component to see if it works again. It sounds like the 5v regulator is being shorted or has blown, there just isn't enough information here to venture a guess, do you have any photos of the soldering and wiring?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz