Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Moblite7 Whoopless Mod

• Thread starter Deleted member 3641
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3641

I just got the HappyModel Moblite7. It came in a zipper case which is nice, but it fits too tight and it warped the plastic frame. The motors were all pointing slightly different directions and not quite straight up. I gave it its first few flights and it does have nice long flight times, but didn't fly all that great in my opinion.
I found a 75mm carbon fiber frame I got awhile back but never used and transferred the parts to it. I also swapped the Runcam Nano 3, for a Runcam Nano 2 because I did not like the video quality of the 3. The new frame and camera added weight and cut the flight time to about six minutes and forty five seconds on a 650mAh 1S battery. Then I replaced ten of the screws I was using from steel to aluminum and got another minute and fifteen seconds out of it. I am now getting eight minutes on a 650mAh 1S battery just cruising around, not ripping it.
It handles soooo much better than it did with the original frame. I might have lost a little flight time, but the way it flies now, its worth it...

Here's a vid of the first test flight. Nothing special, just cruising around the pond behind the house here...

wl1.jpg

wl2.jpg

wl3.jpg

@dirkclod I'm not sure if this should be in the video section or not. If it should, feel free to move it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed some breakup in the video when you flew by yourself, but less when you were further away. I fly pretty close to myself in the backyard and I'm getting a lot of breakup. My Aomway xmtr is set to 200mw and I'm using these antennas. The 2 Fat Sharks came from a video receiver that I used with an Immersion RC xmtr. They seem to work better than the antennas that came with my box goggles. I'd appreciate any thoughts you may have on this. ThanksIMG_7782.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax