Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Mobula7 video transmission problem (EV800D goggles)

GS.03

Reaction score
Hi,

I bought a Mobula 7 v2 DSM2/DSMX
The video transmission between my Mobula 7 and my EACHINE EV800D goggles is not working. The propellers turn and the Mobula7 can stay in the air but I can't recive a video signal.

Video with the problem:

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks
GS

Hi,

I bought a Mobula 7 v2 DSM2/DSMX
The video transmission between my Mobula 7 and my EACHINE EV800D goggles is not working. The propellers turn and the Mobula7 can stay in the air but I can't recive a video signal.

Video with the problem:

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks
GS
Yes like the other guy said. Check the vtx connector(s) carefully. Make sure they don't move if you lightly
put tension on them. I recently had this problem with a larva x which is made by the same company and it was fresh out of the box. I found when I moved the vtx wire while my goggles were on the appropriate channel and the drone was powered up but disarmed, I would get a fuzzy signal or no signal. so I de-soldered and re-soldered and it was fixed. Also after a crash my smart audio stopped working and I had to resolder that too. To me that just comes with the territory of the hobby. Especially until we become better pilots

Also, check the diagram the shows the light sequence on the vtx board, and confirm the channel it says it's on according the the board's lights and not what betaflight says. If your SA isn't working you would have to use the board buttons to change vtx channels

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax