Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Model+FPV (check her insta in description)

Believe it or not, I clicked on the video because it said it was at Swallow Falls. I had to see if it was the Swallow Falls I know. Really, I did. 😁

Great flying and a very well done video. I've been there several times and I can't believe he got these flights in without a thousand people hanging out on the falls. It's a very popular state park on the Youghiogheny River (westernmost Maryland, US) that's a great place for some Class IV and V whitewater runs if the water is right.

At around 1:00 to 1:20 in the video, I was thinking that he should show this cool spot where Muddy Creek flows through a hole in the big rock behind the model. And then at 1:28, he flew through that hole in the rock. Excellent.

Thanks for posting.

EDIT: For some reason, I thought you weren't in the US and you were showing someone else's video. But now I'm thinking that you were the pilot here. Is that correct?

Last edited:
Reactions: kangusmangus
Yes that's my youtube channel and i live in the area so knowing the best times to film around their isn't a huge problem... It usually is busy though but very beautiful at all seasons! But thanks man i appreciate the kind words :) and am happy you liked the video/ visited the area!

Reactions: okw
It's definitely some very nice flying. And you've got some great videos on your channel. I'll have to check out more of them.

I'm not far across the border in WV.

Reactions: kangusmangus

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya