Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Motors dont spin after FC realignment

Lightning111

Reaction score
Hi,
I have built a drone and found that on take off the drone flips over, by looking at JB video's I discovered that the FC orientation was incorrect so I changed the orientation in Beta Flight and confirmed that on moving the drone in pitch an yaw that the FC orientation was correct, but now the motors will not spin on arming the Quad. Can anyone advise please.

The first thing to do would be to check the Disarm Codes, they should tell you what is wrong. The easiest way to do this is to turn on "Warnings" in your OSD and look at what it is saying on your FPV display when you try to arm.

Hi,
I have built a drone and found that on take off the drone flips over, by looking at JB video's I discovered that the FC orientation was incorrect so I changed the orientation in Beta Flight and confirmed that on moving the drone in pitch an yaw that the FC orientation was correct, but now the motors will not spin on arming the Quad. Can anyone advise please.
Unless you're on dji, in which case look for those disarm codes in the betaflight configurator in the setup tab.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya