Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My 1st rip of 2021

It’s been pretty quiet around here of late, with the exception of the DJI FPV crew...
And get use to it as it hasn't even started up yet
A little rusty and cautious ...

Yes it didn’t even look like what I’m used to see you doing but
you will be at it again I’m sure.
Guys get used to it the DJI FPV drone is here so embrace it, help
if you can the new members out if you can or just dazzle them as you usually do with your skills. But please don’t stop doing like you have before it showed up. ??

if you can the new members out if you can or just dazzle them as you usually do with your skills. But please don’t stop doing like you have before it showed up. ??
Forgive me if I sound a little harsh but the only people really that can help the DJI FPV drone pilots are the ones who own the DJI FPV drone. I for myself do not own one and do not have any idea on how to set one up nor would any other pilot that does not own one. It is a completely different world when it comes to setup, updating, I could not tell you how to arm it. Many of these new FPV pilots probably do not even have a clue what Betaflight, Deviation, Opentx, Dshot, Sbus, d-sync, etc even is, nor do they have to. Your dealing with android compared to IOS(Apple).

Absolutely no intention of getting onboard the hate train I’ve seen on other forums. If the thing flies and the crew are having fun, I’m a fan.

Hey Tevek! Hope you are doing well! Been a mellow and drab winter here. Looking forward to the warmer weather.. :)
Yeah I’m doing fine, got a chimera 7 for those long distance cruises and not trying to annoy people with the bulk and noise of the monster. Learning how to use the 360 camera and failing miserably. In its defence, the 7 does acro but you’ve got to leave some room....

Forgive me if I sound a little harsh but the only people really that can help the DJI FPV drone pilots are the ones who own the DJI FPV drone. I for myself do not own one and do not have any idea on how to set one up nor would any other pilot that does not own one. It is a completely different world when it comes to setup, updating, I could not tell you how to arm it. Many of these new FPV pilots probably do not even have a clue what Betaflight, Deviation, Opentx, Dshot, Sbus, d-sync, etc even is, nor do they have to. Your dealing with android compared to IOS(Apple).
I just try to help when I can, and learn when I can't be of help, I got DJI stuff, I know how they do things, so most DJI stuff is about 2 youtube videos away from being figured out by most of us if we needed to. DJI has made a huge splash in FPV, and they are here to stay. In my mind, and from what I can see and tell so far, they are really 2 different experiences, and I am happy for the new DJI FPV starters cause they're still FPV brothers and sisters. I think I'll sit back and watch and wait to see how long it takes for DJI to compete in the race circuit or Tiny Whoop race circuit, bet that is still going to be a while, and that is also over half of the market out there since so many race.

@ebeez is that the same Mall you did all your flying at when it was being built ?

Reactions: HighTechPauper
You didn’t and didn’t mean to come off like I read it now. I just
havn’t seen much from you guys since it did come out. With the influx of all the new members I would hate to see the original
groub here back off from being like yawl have always been. ?

Yeah I’m doing fine, got a chimera 7 for those long distance cruises and not trying to annoy people with the bulk and noise of the monster. Learning how to use the 360 camera and failing miserably. In its defence, the 7 does acro but you’ve got to leave some room....
Ah 7 inch!! Haven't tried that one yet. I've been looking at that camera but I feel like it will be too fragile for some of the crashes I end up in.

Reactions: tevek
Ah 7 inch!! Haven't tried that one yet. I've been looking at that camera but I feel like it will be too fragile for some of the crashes I end up in.
It’s my first one as I was chasing a quad that would comfortably cruise and grab useful footage. Had it out to 3 klms with no loss of video or control signal. As for the insta 360, it will either sit on the chimera or a DC5 as smashing acro will end badly for me...

Reactions: ebeez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz